- Thu, 27 JanOnline Event
- Wed, 15 DecOnline Event
- Sun, 07 NovOnline Conference
- Thu, 28 OctArbitration Place
- Wed, 20 OctOnline Conference20 Oct 2021, 00:00 GMT-4 – 21 Oct 2021, 23:59 GMT-4Online ConferenceAt its 50th Annual Meeting in 2021, the Canadian Council on International Law (CCIL) invites policymakers, practitioners, academics to reflect on whether and how to get international law back on track. Submissions should be submitted no later than by end of day on Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- Fri, 01 OctLocation is TBD
- Thu, 24 JunOnline Event
- Thu, 10 JunOnline Conference
- Call for 2021 UNFCCC COP26 CLIMATE LAW AND GOVERNANCE INITIATIVE Session Proposals, Partners and ParticipantsTue, 25 MayOnline Conference25 May 2021, 19:00Online ConferenceThe deadline for the first round of session proposals for the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change CoP26 Climate Law and Governance Day 2021 has now been extended to 25 May, ahead of the review and selection of the first set of confirmed sessions by 20 June 2021.
- Wed, 19 MayOnline Conference19 May 2021, 10:30 – 20 May 2021, 13:45Online ConferenceThe ILA Canada will be holding its biennial conference on May 19th and 20th, titled: "International Arbitration: Charting the Path Ahead." Legal scholars and practitioners from several jurisdictions will be sharing their insights on the future of international arbitration.
- Thu, 06 MayOnline event
- Mon, 22 MarOnline Event
- Wed, 17 MarOnline Event17 Mar 2021, 13:00 – 15:30 GMT-4Online EventThis inspiring Leverhulme Lecture and Distinguished Experts Dialogue is hosted by University of Cambridge and the International Law Association. Exploring how international law can help address the inter-linked, 'wicked problems’ of climate change and natural resources degradation.
"The seat of the Court is at the Peace Palace in The Hague (Netherlands). Of the six principal organs of the United Nations, it is the only one not located in New York (United States of America)."