Thu, 10 Jun | Online Conference
The 3rd Euro-Mediterranean Conference for Environmental Integration
The editorial office of the Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration in collaboration with Springer organizes the 3rd EMCEI. Abstract submissions (max. 500 words) will be accepted until 25 March 2021.
Time & Location
10 Jun, 00:00 CET – 13 Jun, 23:59 CET
About the Event
3rd EMCEI Keypoints:
- The 3rd EMCEI will take place 10–13 June 2021 in Sousse, Tunisia.
- The 3rd EMCEI will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online.
- EMCEI is one of the largest international environmental science meetings (400-500 attendees).
- EMCEI aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their findings and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of environmental science.
- EMCEI features talks and panels covering a diverse range of environmental science and science-society topics.
- Abstract submissions (max. 500 words) will be accepted until 25 March 2021(extended deadline).
- Join more than 450 authors from 60 countries who have already submitted their abstracts!
- EMCEI encourages submissions of research works that aim to bring solutions to most pressing environmental issues and to ensure a more societal welfare.
For more information: https://www.emcei.net/