top of page
Thu, 10 Jun|
The 3rd Euro-Mediterranean Conference for Environmental Integration
The editorial office of the Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration in collaboration with Springer organizes the 3rd EMCEI. Abstract submissions (max. 500 words) will be accepted until 25 March 2021.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
10 Jun 2021, 00:00 CET – 13 Jun 2021, 23:59 CET
About the Event
3rd EMCEI Keypoints:
- The 3rd EMCEI will take place 10–13 June 2021 in Sousse, Tunisia.
- The 3rd EMCEI will go ahead in person but there will be a possibility to present online.
- EMCEI is one of the largest international environmental science meetings (400-500 attendees).
- EMCEI aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their findings and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of environmental science.
- EMCEI features talks and panels covering a diverse range of environmental science and science-society topics.
- Abstract submissions (max. 500 words) will be accepted until 25 March 2021(extended deadline).
- Join more than 450 authors from 60 countries who have already submitted their abstracts!
- EMCEI encourages submissions of research works that aim to bring solutions to most pressing environmental issues and to ensure a more societal welfare.
For more information: https://www.emcei.net/
bottom of page